Friday 10 March 2023

More than 500.000 views!


Wow, now my blog made it to more that half a million views. That's quite a lot, considering that the Irish bouzouki is only known to a small part of the population.
Despite the joy of it, I find it a pity that so little interactivity happens. I honestly wish there was more commentary. It would also be nice if you readers gave tips for contributions.

Maybe one or the other could also enrich the blog with their own videos or tips. How about making a short video explaining a topic and uploading it to youtube? This could be tips on accompanying individual tunes, tips on accompanying polkas, slip jigs etc. or also possibilities of accompanying in different keys or modes (Dmix, Am etc.).

Think about it. I could also imagine appointing someone else as admin to create more content together. If you want to do this, just contact me.

I wish you much joy with your Bouzoukis. Have fun learning and commenting, commenting, commenting. Oh yes, and write me emails ;-)

3 comments:

Ren Nickson said...

I really enjoy your blog. I have commented before but it never seems to go up. You have to sign in to Gmail and I normally don't use
that. Great stuff!

Irish Bouzouki said...

Thank you, Ren.

Lynn Hayes said...

I read all your posts and really appreciate the effort you put into them.