Wednesday 6 May 2020

Julie Fowlis - Song from Fonn Mo Bheatha - Bouzouki Arrangement Eamon Doorley

Julie is one of my favorite female singers in trad music. With her husband Eamon by her side she even gets better. I once found this recording of a song which I can't find on CD (if I am wrong please let me know) on youtube and managed to download it at that time. Lucky me, because it isn't available there any more.

For this entry I uploaded it again, but made it not searchable, because I'm not sure if I am violating any laws or rules by posting it again.

Here it is. Listen to the intro, it is so easy but so lovely:




Now that I had the time I tried to manage to tab the intro and the first two verses of this recording. Here is my Tabledit file:

You'll find lots more tabs for tunes and songs on this blog here:
https://irish-bouzouki.blogspot.com/search/label/Tabs%20for%20GDAD




No comments: