Tuesday 8 September 2020

Matt & Shannon Heaton - Jig in G - Haunted House

 A new Slow Session from the Heatons last Sunday. The warmup Jig played on bouzouki. First in G, then in A. It's a nice idea to change the key during a tune. Works very well for the Haunted House. Here's the video: Jig starts at 2:45

Btw. if you like what they are doing or if you like my tabs please consider to donate any amount you like to the Heatons virtual tip jar:      PayPal button -- https://tinyurl.com/wqofe4b


 


This is the tab I made for the first round through the tune: Hope it is nearly correct. If you find any mistakes please let me know. I will post a tab in A later.
























Well, as Matt uses some interesting chords and rhythmic variations in the third round through I made a tab for it also. So here it is:





No comments: