Saturday 3 February 2024

Beautiful Goldfinch - Arrangement Josh Dukes

 A reader of my blog, Robert Johnson, wrote to me that he was inspired by my arrangement of the Beautiful Goldfinch. When researching the net he found the version with Josh Dukes on bouzouki on youtube. He sent me a self written tab of his arrangement. Unfortunately I did not understand what he wrote down and he told he didn't understand either ;-). So kindly he sent me a recording of him playing to the video and I tried to tab this. So first here is his handwritten tab.

 

 

 

 

 















Here's the video on youtube:

This is what my tab looks like. First line accompaniment, second line melody from thesession. If you want the whole tab please write to me or comment. (Click on the right side on "about me" and you'll find a contact link.)




No comments: